New Year’s Eve is here and Google Doodle is in celebration mode too. This is how the eve is being celebrated.
New Years celebration mode is on! People all over the world welcome the New Year with pomp and vigor and Google Doodle has also gone into celebration mode. Today’s Google Doodle (December 31, 2022) celebrates New Year’s Eve, a time to say goodbye to the year 2022 and anticipate a beautiful new beginning in 2023.
“Today’s Doodle celebrates New Year’s Eve, a time to remember 2022 and look forward to a fresh start in 2023. Whether you’re setting off fireworks or setting goals for the coming year, here are the great things to come in on 2023. 3…2…1…,” Google said.
To see Google’s New Year’s Eve celebration doodle, you’ll need to visit Google’s website and you’ll notice a rather colorful and animated Doodle. Once you click on the Doodle, a new page will open and your screen will be covered with confetti. You will also notice an animated icon on the left side of the page. You can also click on the cone which will shoot confetti all over the screen again.
Meanwhile, it can be known that New Year’s Eve is the last day of the year and is celebrated on December 31. You can also wish a Happy New Year 2023 in advance to your loved ones via WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and other social networks. media platforms If you want to send a WhatsApp sticker or GIF for New Year, this is how you can do it.
How to send Happy New Year 2023 WhatsApp stickers
1. WhatsApp does not create specific theme stickers, but allows you to download third-party sticker apps. These are the steps you need to follow.
2. Go to Google Play Store and search for Happy New Year 2023 Stickers for WhatsApp in the search bar.
3. From the given options select the sticker pack you want to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
4. Once done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside the My WhatsApp Stickers tab.
5. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the ‘Add’ button indicating the ‘+’ symbol. You must confirm by touching the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ button.
6. Now you can simply select and send Happy New Year 2023 stickers to your friends and family.
How to send Happy New Year 2023 GIF on WhatsApp
Go to WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap the smiley icon available in the message box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type Happy New Year 2023.
Select the GIF you like from the options displayed on your smartphone screen and share it by tapping the send button.