Keep an eye out for the many business additions coming up in the Super 1 Foods neighborhood in Athol.
New locations include a Northwest Specialty Hospital, Dunteman Physical Therapy, Dollar Tree, Grease Monkey (with car wash), Elite Tire and Wheel, Jitterz Coffee, AutoZone, P1FCU, a garage condo, and possibly a breakfast restaurant and two locations. of fast food .
At least three plots in the complex are still available or under negotiation. Anyone interested can contact KC Reese with NAI Black at 208-755-7629.
The Bunker Bar expands in Post Falls
Many changes and additions are nearing completion at The Bunker Bar at 702 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
A 1,000-square-foot addition has just opened along with a large patio, interior remodel, and public restrooms for live music. Additions will include outdoor fire pits and more parking.
Opened in 2019, The Bunker Bar is a 21+ spot with a military theme with drinks and burgers. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and midnight on weekends. Sundays closed.
Owners are Jammie and Trace Miller with managers Sam, Matt, Mackenzie and Vannessa. Phone 208-981-1180. Visit www.burgerbunker.com.
Five Pine Wealth Management Moves
With fee-only fiduciaries and financial planners, Five Pine Wealth Management has moved from 210 E. Sherman to Suite 111 in the Coeur d’Alene North building at 250 Northwest Blvd.
Working with more than 300 households in the region, options include wealth management with low-cost investment options and retirement, tax and estate planning.
Partners Ben Holzhauser and Jeremy Morris are assisted by Hunter Schertz and Sherrie Petersen. Hours are 8 am to 5 pm weekdays and weekends by appointment. Phone 877-333-1015. Visit www.fivepinewealth.com.
St. Joseph Clinic opens in Post Falls
Offering a full range of medical and surgical treatments, St. Joseph’s Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic is located in a new building at 849 N. Syringa St. in Post Falls.
Services include chronic sinusitis treatment, allergy testing and immunotherapy, chronic ear infections, hearing tests and hearing aids, nose and swallowing disorders, sleep apnea and snoring, thyroid and parathyroid disorders and surgery, diagnostic imaging of paranasal sinuses in the office, ultrasound and FNA of thyroid nodules. and head and neck tumors and cancer.
Hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday and 7 am to 2 pm Friday with providers Thomas Detar, Erik Gilbert, Chad McCormack, Philip Gardner, Mallory Bruner, and Marissa Ryan. They also have an office in Suite 100 at 2288 N. Merritt Creek Loop in Riverstone.
Phone 208-777-1320 in Post Falls and 208-215-2284 in CdA. Visit www.stjosephsent.com.
Now the little things
- Coeur Climbing Company is leasing a large warehouse space at 764 S. Clearwater in Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open in early 2023.
- Dutch Bros. Coffee’s fourth location in Kootenai County will be built soon at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway, next to Panda Express near Cabelas and Walmart, in Post Falls.
- A new building is under construction for Anthem Pacific Homes at Highway 41 and 16th in Post Falls. Three of the four 1,800- to 2,000-square-foot suites are available for flexible office warehouse leasing through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
- A large new building is under construction with River City Urology on the second floor at Spokane Street and Third in Post Falls. The urology business is expanding from Ironwood in Coeur d’Alene. With completion scheduled for February 1, the first floor will have a chiropractor and 3,500 square feet of space available through realtor Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
- Rumors point to a North 40 arriving at Rathdrum and a Costco arriving at the State Line.
- The Ten/6 restaurant that had been on Fourth Street a few years ago, where Izzy’s Comfort Kitchen is now, will be in the building under construction at Government Way and Mill Street.
- The former Wells Fargo building at Sherman and Third will have a Highlands Day Spa, an art gallery and an office for owner Pepper Smock’s Windermere-Coeur d’Alene Realty.
- Look out for new buildings opening in November called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway, between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon. Building 271 will contain The Wellness Bar and has 1,200 square feet of available retail space. Building 291 will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
*Rivaura Estates Winery will be in the former Live For Blue building at 505 E. Sherman.
- Uncorked With Friends will be at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Cochinito Taqueria will be in Hayden.
- Keep an eye out for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness in Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for the Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for equipment rental information. For lease information, please contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction should begin soon on a Class A professional office building on the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express Car Wash will be built where the “Coming Soon” sign is located at the intersection of Lancaster Road and US 95 in Hayden.
- Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The Thomas George Building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will have 18 stories mixed with retail space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Keep an eye out for details on new buildings under construction for Rogers Burgers corporate offices on Government Way and Metro Car Wash’s Caliber Collision in Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail spaces are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center on the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction across from Huetter, north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses (including the Ten/6 restaurant) on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- The Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant will soon be in a new building just north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Look out for the opening of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be at the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be on the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Keep an eye out for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks at Crossroads Center on Ramsey Road.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Don Thompson retired after 40 years in business here and Alert Micro Systems at 701 N. Fourth St. closed and will be a residence.
- Donohoe Construction will be in the large building at 2033 Seltice west of Post Falls.
- Berry Bay Smoothies will be at 8150 N. Cornerstone Drive, in Hayden.
- The word “nothing” backwards is still “nothing”.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com