NEW HYDE PARK, New York–(COMMERCIAL WIRE)–Geopolitical conflict, new technology, widening social disparities; The world continues to evolve at breakneck speed and healthcare needs to adapt. To better understand our progress and current challenges impeding innovation, Northwell Health, the largest health system in New York State, will host its fifth Constellation Forum virtually on October 20 at 11 am ET. To register to attend, visit www.ConstellationForum.com.
Northwell Health Chairman and CEO Michael Dowling will host the forum, which will feature insights from industry titans, leading scientists and innovators. The three-hour event will explore how to navigate “Healthcare in a Changing World.”
Notable speakers this year include:
- Honorable Dr Frank Anthony, health minister, Guyana
- Mikael Dolsten, MD, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer and President of Worldwide Research, Development and Medicine, Pfizer Inc.
- David Feinberg, President of Oracle Health, Oracle
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director general, world health organization
- Stanley Prusiner, MD, Nobel Laureate, Director, Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases and Professor of Neurology – University of California, San Francisco
- jason gorevic, CEO, Teladoc Health
- wine khosla, Founder, Khosla Ventures
- Dr. Geoffrey Ling, founding director of DARPA’s Office of Biological Technologies (former); CEO, On Demand Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Geeta Nayyar, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Salesforce
- Dr Lonny Reisman, former medical director of Aetna; Founder, HealthReveal
- Dr Kevin Tracey, President and CEO, Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research, Northwell Health
“We must embrace innovation in health care to evolve and better serve our communities, at home and around the world,” said Mr. Dowling. “Each year, this Forum gives us the unique opportunity to share, collaborate and drive change, speaking directly to the people who can make it happen.”
With a global and local perspective, each session will address current trends and barriers that need to be addressed to provide better and more equitable care for all. From the rise of telehealth, particularly in war-torn countries like Ukraine, to the role of artificial intelligence and the often slow adoption of new and innovative ideas, attendees will have the opportunity to hear unique perspectives and insights firsthand. of industry decision makers. improve the state of health care today.
For more information about the program, its speakers, and to register for virtual attendance, visit www.constellationforum.com.
About Northwell Health
Northwell Health is the largest private employer and health care provider in New York State, with 21 hospitals, 850 outpatient centers and more than 12,000 affiliated physicians. We care for more than two million people annually in the New York metropolitan area and beyond, thanks to the philanthropic support of our communities. Our 80,000 employees (18,900 nurses and 4,900 physician employees, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners) are working to improve health care. We are making advances in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We are training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant. For information on our more than 100 medical specialties, visit Northwell.edu and follow us @NorthwellHealth on Facebook, TwitterInstagram and LinkedIn.